Affordable Packers and Mo Forum Index

Affordable Packers and Mo

Hire Cheap And Best Packers and moevrs bangalore @http://packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Why Your MLM Support System Gives You A 90% Chance Of Being
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Affordable Packers and Mo Forum Index -> Forum di prova
View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2019 04:20:34    Post subject:  Why Your MLM Support System Gives You A 90% Chance Of Being
Description:

Why Your MLM Support System Gives You A 90% Chance Of Being A Failure! Business Articles | May 8
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 2007
Actually I think that most MLM support systems produce a 99% failure rate. Although all those books, CDs, and business meetings are intended to give you inspiration to carry on with your business
, I will go over why it has caused me to fail and brought down countless others.

One of the biggest reasons why I see network marketers drop like flies is because of the support system. Yes you heard that right, your support system TRULY stinks! But I am not telling you to get you mad, but help you realize that by "plugging into the system" with blind faith is a huge mistake.

Sure you may feel a temporary high after listening to your big time upline repeat these lines. But have you actually taken into consideration if it has actually helped you become richer and more successful? Probably not. See if you can relate:

Upline: You can do it winner! You: Yeah
, yeah I heard that a billion times

Upline: Staying excited and enthusiastic is the secret. Do you know what enthusiastic means? It means the God within YOU man! You: I stayed enthusiastic for the whole year, have no results to show for it. And people, especially my family
, think I'm some sort of a happy cult fanatic with no money.

Upline: Ain't it great! You: Uhh..yeah I guess.

Upline: He who shows the most opportunity plans wins! You: I showed it to COUNTLESS random people I met down the street, and all I have to show for it is a lighter wallet wasting my gas driving down to Starbucks and being stressed out trying to force them into my business!

Blah blah blah! Motivation is good. We all need it to recharge once in a while, but to be honest with you it's a bunch of B.S. if that's the ONLY thing you rely on.

It doesn't matter how good your product is...whether it's protein bars
, vitamins, or legal services. If you approach uninterested people about it, you are wasting a LOT of your time. And usually with enough no's for a long enough time
, your motivation will disappear fast.

I heard it over and over again, "We got the BEST products in the market." Well, if nobody has a want or need for it
, it doesn't matter if you've got the best. One thing sorely lacking in most support systems is that they do not give real advice and content for their distributors that can actually be used to recruit more people and make more money.

Your business is network marketing, yet the only kind of marketing taught to you is face to face prospecting. What happened to internet marketing, direct response marketing
, advertisements, etc.?

You can still definitely build and cultivate relationships with those less non-threatening approaches if you knew how to do it. Unfortunately your upline never taught you how to do it because they themselves are still living in the Stone Age when it comes to marketing.

What I suggest is that you listen to your support system's motivation when you need to recharge emotionally, but in the meantime I suggest that you find superior ways to market your opportunity and expose it to more people if you haven't already.

Article Tags: Support System

Contact Gmail Technical Support Experts for Availing In-Numerous Services Computers Articles | November 14
, 2016

If Google mail customers can face different types of problems while using account than call our toll free number for instant help.

Gmail customers can face different types of problems while using Gmail account and all of these issues can be sorted out with the proper assistance provided by Gmail tech support team. It is sometimes believed by some customers that they can resolve the problems on their own but even the most knowledgeable customers can find it difficult to resolve issues related to Gmail account because most of them can be deleted to the technical aspects of the working of Gmail. You can resolve minor issues related to Gmail account on your own if you have proper knowledge about the working of Gmail but there can be certain issues which are related to the working and operations of Gmail which can be only eliminated by Gmail technical associates.

You will need to resolve complicated issues related to Gmail account like forgotten Gmail password, deleted mails recovery, security issues etc. With the proper solutions forwarded by Gmail technical?support?because the remedies are developed after consultation with the customers. Whenever the customers report the problems
, the problems are recorded and studied later on to find the root cause of the issues. One will only need to call the toll free help line number of Gmail and resolve the problems with the help of meaningful solutions forwarded by Gmail technical associates. Meaningful remedies are developed related to Gmail account so that customers can be provided the right assistance and help necessary to eliminate the problems related to Gmail.

Get in touch with Gmail technical team when you feel that there is an issue with the Gmail account as Gmail technical support has finest solutions at hand. The solutions are developed keeping in mind the types of problems reported by customers from time to time. With the help of right remedies you will be able to overcome even the most complicated problems. Gmail ensure that the customers are unable to troubleshoot the most difficult issues with a lot of confidence as they are ready to provide accurate remedies to them. Call the toll free Gmail help whenever you feel that there is a problem with Gmail accounts and you require dependable remedies to eliminate.
Adv

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2019 04:20:34    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Affordable Packers and Mo Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: